Board – RMDO
The DoDo board is a clone of the SPRacingF3 board in terms of CPU pin mappings. See the SPRacingF3 documentation.
Hardware differences compared to SPRacingF3 are as follows:
- Rev 1 and Rev 2: the CPU is the cheaper version of the F3 with only 128KB FLASH. Rev 3: the CPU is a F3 version with 256KB FLASH.
- The external flash rom is the same size as found on the Naze32 (2MBit)
- The barometer is the cheaper BMP280.
- It does not have any compass sensor.
- Onboard BEC.
- Different physical connectors/pins/pads/ports.